Thanks for your interest in submitting to Future House Publishing. Due to volume restrictions, we are closed for online submissions. We do take pitches at local writers’ conferences, though. We love to meet authors in person!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter to find out where we'll be.
Future House Publishing is a family-friendly publisher. We only consider manuscripts that follow our clean content guidelines. We’re looking for minimal swearing, no sexual content, and no excessive violence.
Future House is always looking for the next big thing in fantasy and science fiction. Whether your novel is middle grade, young adult, new adult, or general adult, we’d love to check it out!
Future House is not accepting picture book submissions.
Coming to pitch to one of our editors? Here’s what to bring:
* A short summary of your book (approximately five sentences, including plot spoilers)
* The word count, genre, and intended age range of your book
* A bio about yourself, including any background you have that is relevant to your book or genre
* Links to your social media channels and/or author website
* A list of any previously published or self-published books, along with any sales data you have for those titles
If your manuscript has been requested, please email it in Microsoft Word Doc format. PDF submissions will not be considered.